We’ve compiled a list of our most popular toys for this holiday season to help make finding gift ideas and shopping for your kids a little easier. Whether you have young or older children, we have the perfect gift to help your children learn and play!
1. Little People Airplane – For children ages 1 year and up, the Little People Airplane encourages children to use their imagination and helps children increase their gross motor skills. Little People Airplane has lights, sounds, talking, and a sing-along song to help engage children and teach them new sounds and words.
2. Busy Ball Drop – The Busy Ball Drop helps encourage repeated play and will engage children with its spinning activity balls. The tower can be built and taken down easily, which makes it a great toy for traveling or on-the-go activities.
3. Magna-Tiles® Clear Colors (32 pieces) – Kids will increase their gross motor skills and learn how to problem solve as they build fun 3-D objects with Magna-Tiles®. The 32-piece set includes squares and triangles in a variety of sizes, and the magnetic tiles will help make clean up fast and easy.
4. Rocking Puppy – Children will love this cute addition to your household. The Rocking Puppy is perfect for children who are learning to sit up and are gaining more mobility. Its high-back seat, easy-grip handles, and textured foot area also make this rocker safe for young children to use.
5. Lincoln Logs – Lincoln Logs is a classic favorite of both kids and adults. The Classic Edition includes 86 all-wood pieces, which allows kids to build their own log cabin and any other structures they can imagine.
1. Balloon Animal Kit – Older kids will love learning how to make balloon animals with this affordable kit. An instruction book, pump, and 20 balloons are included.
2. Transparent Marble Run – Children will enjoy tracking the course of their marbles as they make their way through the 48 transparent pieces. This is a great gift for children who like science or engineering.
3. LoopDeDoo Kit – Older children can let their creativity shine by making fun and unique friendship bracelets. Changing the thickness, thread quantity, looping style, and combination of colors will help them create a variety of different looks with the loopdedoo spinning tool.
4. Straws and Connectors – This 400 pack of straws and connectors enables children to build a variety of structures, such as a fort, tower, rocket, or bridge. Straws and Connectors can also be used to build scientific models or children’s own unique designs.
5. Rocket Race Car – Older children will enjoy learning about Newton’s Laws of Motion while they build their own race car. You supply the plastic bottle, but all other necessary parts and instructions are included in the kit.
We’re Happy to Announce Our 2013 Holiday Blog Series: 12 Days of Learning!
Our 12 Days of Learning blog posts will feature tips on how to incorporate family time and educational opportunities into the holiday season. The first blog post will be available at noon on Friday, November 29. A new blog post will then be added each weekday through December 16. We hope you enjoy the 12 Days of Learning and can incorporate some of our tips into your family’s holiday plans.