Did you know that August 16th is National Tell a Joke Day? If not, now you do! Laughter is not only a great form of expression, but it can also lead to stress relief along the way. We have a few jokes and toys that will leave kids rolling as they learn!
Here are a few jokes you can share with your children to pass along throughout the day. After all, National Tell a Joke Day can’t be celebrated if they don’t have any jokes to tell!
- Q: What does a nosy pepper do?
- A: Gets jalapeño business!
- Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
- A: An impasta.
- Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
- A: An investigator.
- Q: What happens if you eat yeast and shoe polish?
- A: Every morning you’ll rise and shine!
- Q: What’s the difference between a guitar and a fish?
- A: You can’t tuna fish.
- Q: Did you hear about the race between the lettuce and the tomato?
- A: The lettuce was a “head” and the tomato was trying to “ketchup!”
- Q: What do you get from a pampered cow?
- A: Spoiled milk.
- Q: What do lawyers wear to court?
- A: Lawsuits!
- Q: What gets wetter the more it dries?
- A: A towel.
- Q: What did the pencil say to the other pencil?
- A: You’re looking sharp.
-For even more funny jokes for kids to tell, check out Jokes4us.com.
Are your kids looking for a few pranks to pull? Do they need to get out the giggles before quiet time? Then they will love these toys sure to leave everyone laughing:
There’s nothing like reading a book so funny it’s hard to finish the next sentence! For a few laughable options that will also teach kids early literacy, you’ll want to check out the laugh-out-loud selections How Are You Peeling?, Piggies in the Pumpkin Patch, and the Ready Freddy Book Sets. Prepare for giggles!
The Funny Faces Game
There’s nothing that will crack kids up more than making funny faces! With the Funny Faces board game, players have to mimic the ridiculous faces shown on each card. It is sure to create lots of smiles and giggles with the best face winning the game!
Play the Prankster
Harmless pranks are a great way to create surprise and result in laughter! While learning the principles of electronic circuitry, kids can use Klutz® Gotcha Gadgets to pull off their most daring booby-traps for family and friends! Whether kids are rewiring the door alarm or light monitor, be encouraged that they’re learning along the way; even if the end result is to say, “Gotcha!”
-Does your child have a joke that will make everyone laugh? Share it with us by commenting below or tweeting it to us @Kaplantoys with the hashtag #loljokes.